RSCDomination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSCDomination

RSCD

You are not connected. Please login or register

Energy Drinks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Energy Drinks Empty Energy Drinks Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

fried

fried

Sometimes I wonder if i drink 1 can of them, will they kill me? Other times I think who cares. What is your opinion on energy drinks?

2Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:49 am

mmh

what is this doing in the media section? Smile
Anyways, i dont drink them because they taste like shit and i dont get any energy out of them.

3Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 am

fried

fried

Damn it hahaha then i guess there is no need to drink them right? should i just stick with dr. pepper or apple juice?

4Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 am

Swift

Admin

fried wrote:Sometimes I wonder if i drink 1 can of them, will they kill me? Other times I think who cares. What is your opinion on energy drinks?

Moved.

Also, I love energy drinks. Taste + energy kick. So I suggest trying one

5Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:20 pm

fried

fried

I mean i buy them once in a while but alot of people says its really unhealthy for you...Im stuck hahaha

6Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Chivava

Well i've changed energy drinks out with Energizer pills. Why? Well simply because they're cheaper, tho i've completed scratched using them after i got a worse and worse problem with sleeping, even without these products i cant ''easily'' fall asleep.

However I think its a fantastic product, both the energy drinks and pills are amazing, they give you more energy and also you can stay up for longer time and get more awake quicker.

They may be dangerous, but think about it... What is not dangerous nowadays? Anything with the inapprotiate dose, will harm you in a bad way.

7Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 pm

fried

fried

The taste is nice and soft, but the only thing i don't like about it is, it makes you hyper...

8Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Chivava

Well that depends on how many you drink, i've tried drinking 1 liter of energy drinks just after waking up and went to the gym, that works Very Happy

9Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm

fried

fried

Lol thats so cheating hahaha pumping up them fake muscles. MUAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

10Energy Drinks Empty Re: Energy Drinks Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Chivava

Well its not fake muscles, using steoriods is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum