RSCDomination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSCDomination

RSCD

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stat Suggestion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stat Suggestion  Empty Stat Suggestion Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 pm

w3sp

w3sp

Is it possible to allow stat changes like how it was in stork? But it isn't free you have to pay a price for it? Very Happy

2Stat Suggestion  Empty Re: Stat Suggestion Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Swift

Admin

No, we will not be allowing stat changes based on points like stork. We may be able to allow stat resets in the future(with the purchase of a sub) however for now it will be just regular leveling.

~Swift

3Stat Suggestion  Empty Re: Stat Suggestion Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 am

w3sp

w3sp

Swift wrote:No, we will not be allowing stat changes based on points like stork. We may be able to allow stat resets in the future(with the purchase of a sub) however for now it will be just regular leveling.

~Swift
Mmk looking forward to getting subs if you add them <3

4Stat Suggestion  Empty Re: Stat Suggestion Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

Swift

Admin

w3sp wrote:
Swift wrote:No, we will not be allowing stat changes based on points like stork. We may be able to allow stat resets in the future(with the purchase of a sub) however for now it will be just regular leveling.

~Swift

Glad to hear it Smile. It's a ways off right now until we get everything straightened out, but we'll get there.

Also, can I ask you to please either remove or resize the giant picture you have for a signature? Maybe a maximum of 400 x 400? Thanks.

~Swift

5Stat Suggestion  Empty Re: Stat Suggestion Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 am

w3sp

w3sp

Swift wrote:
w3sp wrote:

~Swift

Glad to hear it Smile. It's a ways off right now until we get everything straightened out, but we'll get there.

Also, can I ask you to please either remove or resize the giant picture you have for a signature? Maybe a maximum of 400 x 400? Thanks.

~Swift
Mmmm sorry about that :\

6Stat Suggestion  Empty Re: Stat Suggestion Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:29 am

Swift

Admin

w3sp wrote:
Swift wrote:
w3sp wrote:

~Swift

~Swift
Mmmm sorry about that :\

It's no problem. I'm going to see if I can find a setting for that later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum